Monday

Gym time

Haven't been here since before I broke my foot in late July! Crazy!!!

But I'm gonna try to at least make it 2-4 times a week from now on! Other days I'm gonna try to play my (well it is Kev's ...aaand it is permanently at my house ...tee hee) Wii Fit Plus.

So it was the first time I've run in over a year! Felt good! I weighed myself at the end and I am at ... *drum roll* 180 pounds! Yikes! I need to drop at least 40 lbs to be at a 'healthy' weight and healthy BMI. *le sigh*

I am sharing my weight and my trials about weight loss so I can finally face my weight problem that I seem to think is not gonna hurt me in the long run.

Believe me... I have had many patients that are so overweight and have many problems and are very obese... Ugh. It's frustrating because they don't push well and just have so many problems delivering.

So in the name of not becoming a huge human glob ... I am partaking in a healthier new lifestyle. Doesn't mean I won't eat junk from time to time. But I will start exercising now! I need it! My family should at least see me alive and healthy and look better than I do now.

I also owe it to myself to look better and feel better! If I can go to a store and not have to always look for the biggest size of jackets or shirts or underwear that will be a great achievement!

It's not only about losing the lbs to me... It's about looking and feeling good!

So if you want to join me - hoorah to you! Comment me or email me or tweet me!

We can go at this together! Maybe we'll make progress in 2 months or 1 year! But at least we'll be starting to go down a healthier path of life!

:D

Til next time at the weigh in... ;D

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: