Saturday

Happy May 1st!

I cannot believe it is my birth month already! I will be 24 in 12 days!!!
Yay!

It has been a crazy past couple of weeks.
Along with trying to plan things for Disney and work, I have major news!
I got myself a wonderful new vehicle!
I have yet to do a photoshoot of my Baby Mocha (and me) but I will do one soon so I can upload those on here.
Baby Mocha is his name and he is a beauty. Runs so smoothly, looks fabulous, and is my new toy! I absolutely am in love with it him!

I am so happy that I finally got it!
After about a month and a half of researching (thanks Kevin! love ya babe!) and going out to different dealerships (I can't even begin to count how many dealers we went to!) and test driving different vehicles (again - too many to count!) I finally made my choice!

I got a 2010 Chevy Equinox AWD Mocha Steel Metallic. Long name so I just call it Baby Mocha. Since I can only afford car payments (not a lifetime invested into a real newborn baby) this is my baby! =)

I am so proud of myself and the fact that I now "own" a car (well until I pay it off of course...) and it is under MY name. The title will say "SOFIA" under the line that says "OWNER". YAY!
With that comes responsibility and keeping up with my payments. So... *deep sigh* wish me luck going into the "REAL WORLD" as my dad calls it. haha

Well I just wanted to update on my lovely new baby (with pictures to come later...) and say RABBIT. It's the first of the month. I think I've said it before but that is something you say at the first of the month... ok. I'll stop acting crazy... RABBIT!

And since I hate posting without a picture here ya go:

I remember this day when Kevin got his new truck...
he was so happy...
Yet sad cuz he had to say goodbye to his nice thunderbird.

He doesn't look excited but he really was bubbling on the inside... bubbling with joy and annoyance at me for taking pictures of him already. hahahahaha.... I love this man.

Til next time...
xox,

1 comment:

Marie S said...

Congratulatons Sofia!!!
Love and hugs.