Saturday

PAMPERED WITH PAIGE = AWESOME NIGHT!

So I went to NYC to Lisa Paige's (pamperedwithpaige.com) PWP event last night and it was a hit!!!
I am sooo happy for Lisa and I finally got to meet her!
She was ridiculously cute and super friendly!
Her event couldn't of gone better!
She had plenty of vendors there from Broadway Nails doing manicures (and cute little freebies) to E.L.F. Cosmetics doing makeup (and also giving away lipgloss and eyeshadow) to Sephora who were there doing facials and makeup tips as well.
There were also many other vendors there to name but I got a goody bag filled with stuff that I need to vlog about later!
It was just so much fun and a great way to spend a Thursday afternoon with my two girls Quynh and Tina!
I loved it!
There was one funny mishap that happened outside of the club even before they opened the doors! I need to email/facebook message/call in to Lisa about this 'cause it needs to be told.
So we are waiting in line outside of Club Pacha and there is this lady (we'll call her Pink Dress Lady or PDL) who is wearing a very short pink dress, chain smoking, and sort of swaying side to side.
We're there hanging out waiting for the doors to open and for the bouncers/security to card us.
All of a sudden she is going to say something to her friend and she almost tips over the fence that was there next to the 92.3 NOW car. So she gets straightened up and Quynh is like "is that woman drunk??" To which my friend Tina replies "I'm not really sure..."
So we finish talking about how I fell
(yep I fell. I was walking fine then all of sudden my shoe somehow got stuck to a hole in the ground, I lost my balance and in slow motion I fell to my hands and knees. I completely lost aware of how I got to the cement sidewalk and got up to see the upper portion of my left foot bleeding. And I only looked down because I was wondering if I even hurt myself because I was more worried about my phone being cracked since I had it in my hand and it fell face down. But thank goodness for my Coach hard case because or else... Yikes. It woulda sucked even more than the scrape on my foot! But all is well for now. It hurts like hell with the neosporin and band aid I have on it but I'm fine!)
... And all of a sudden this PDL takes off her shoes, is swaying from side to side like a sailor on a ship, and her friend (PDL friend) is holding on to her elbow so she doesn't fall onto anyone in front or back of them.
So by now our suspicion of her drunkeness is pretty high and what happens next is unbelievable (especially at 545pm on a thursday afternoon before an event!).
As PDL friend (who is also tipsy-but not as bad as PDL) tells PDL to go lean on the wall, PDL tries to (unsuccessfully) sit down and she just falls down on her side as her bluetooth goes flying and her legs are now up in the air. She somewhat recovers after a nice girl helps her get her bluetooth back in her ear. Her friend is telling her "Keep your legs together!!! Legs - together - now!"
So we are all looking at them like "Are you freaking kidding me?? How dumb can you be to come drunk to this event?"
And as if it couldn't get worse PDL announces to the whole line of girls that "I've had a little vodka. But - but I'm ok."
We just try to ignore her and her friend at this point. But as soon as the line started to move and get carded, we see the one security guy (SG)tell her to come over to him.
She tumbles to him and is like PDL: "what's wrong? I have an ID."
SG: "well we can't have you go in the way you are now."
PDL: "why? What's wrong?"
(As everyone around them is like "really? You're really questioning him?")
SG: "well you are drunk ma'am. You're gonna have to leave."
PDL: "What? This is bull. Whatever."
PDLF: "come on. Let's get you home. Grab onto me. Wait wait. Take ur shoes off you can't walk for $h£¥ in ur shoes."
As soon as they were walking down the street (to possibly the next bar they can find) we forgot about them.
It was fun (even with the crazy drunk ladies in line) and cannot wait to back and see Lisa again! I hope to chat with her sometime.
It's so odd and yet so cool that I feel like I know her and that she's sorta like a long lost friend that I unfortunately don't get to hang out with as much as my own close BFF's. Haha. Sounds weird I know.
But I wish her all the best in her business and her life! She's such a great person and so down to earth that she deserves anything good that comes her way! I hope to see the pictures at 923now.com of her and I and all her other fans soon. I'm at work right now so can't see them.
I'll post more of my pics soon... And as soon as Quynh sends me the pics she took as well! :)
Later!
Sofia
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: