Friday

Can I get one of these?

I was going through my phone and saw the picture of the apron I had taken when Kev and I went to the VF outlets a few weeks back.

I don't have an apron, so this one would be a cool one to start with, don't ya think?

I mean, I can cook but I'm not the BEST and if someone does end up choking on my food I do know how to do CPR and the Heimlich maneuver.

So Santa (if you're reading this, I know it's early) this would be perfect. Thank you!

Do you shop for Christmas really early? Or do you wait last minute?

To tell ya the truth, I actually am a last minute shopper! Kevin, on the other hand, was asking me about Christmas shopping in the middle of summer!

Am I crazy to think he's crazy for shopping so early? Or am I crazy to not start shopping early for Christmas?

Xox,
SoFiA
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: