Friday

What have I been up to?

Well probably updated since these have happened but will tell anyway...

1. Went to a David Cook concert. Very awesome. But very short concert and he didn't do a encore song! We were all very disappointed!

Went with these two great ladies Lauren and Tina:
And this handsome guy was kind enough to tag along... Doesn't he seem SO excited??? haha!

(see more of my Dave Cook vids here!)

2. Cut my hair and put highlights in it!

How does it look? Good? Bad? Yay or Nay?
3. Did I mention I went to Niagra Falls??? Well ... I did!




Surprisingly enough I took this picture with my digital camera! I L.O.V.E. it!!! Looks like a painting! So pretty!
{check out my video from Maid of the Mist that I went on with my cousins...}

Tis all for now.
Have to run some errands for school and work.
Hope to blog later!
It was a wonderful time to be in the blogging world again!
Hope you don't make yourself a stranger now either!


I love reading and especially any comments left here!

♥,

3 comments:

Marie S said...

Looks like you have been busy.
I love the highlights!!

Jen said...

Great summer!!!

SofiaLoves said...

Marie - yes, very! and thanks!

Jen - I wish I could have spent more time outside but yes it was a great summer!

Thanks for stopping by ladies!