Tuesday

"I might Have To Wait, I'll Never Give Up..."



I love this song and um... Michael Buble is pretty darn good to look at.
But the best thing is that this video he made with his current and beautiful Brazilian girlfriend.
How great is that?
They are both so lucky to have found each other.
And I believe that I have met my guy...
But if you haven't yet, listen to this song.
It will bring your spirits up and believe me it made me smile just from listening to the lyrics ...
and of course Michaels' sultry sexy voice!

Is this what love should be like?
"And I Know That We Can Be So Amazing
And Baby Your Love Is Gonna Change Me
And Now I Can See Every Possibility "

I wish I had these words to keep encouraging me when I had a broken heart.
And I hope it does just that to all you out there looking for that person for you.

"I Might Have To Wait

I'll Never Give Up
I Guess It's Half Timing
And The Other Half's Luck
Wherever You Are
Whenever It's Right
You Come Out Of Nowhere And Into My Life"

{lyrics via}

1 comment:

Libby said...

This song totally spoke to me too!
I was sitting on a couch in Europe missing my family and feeling terribly lonely and this song came on one of the only English channels.
I fell in love!