Tuesday

I'm a G.N.!

I cannot believe I have actually come to this point in my nursing career where I can say :
I AM A GRADUATE NURSE!!!
YAY!
I'm just a couple steps away from becoming a Registered Nurse in my state! Whoo hoo!

I'm planning on taking my boards sometime within the next 2 months. I start my G.N. orientation on Feb. 16, 2010 and I cannot wait!

My New Year's resolution for 2009 has been - well - RESOLVED!!! WHOO HOO!
=)

I have never said that before! I cannot believe I actually completed a New Year's resolution! =)

I'm excited to start this new part of my life and career...

Now to study my butt off for state boards! More about that to come!

Thanks for reading everyone amd keep comin' back!

More stories to come!

And the holidays are here... Cannot believe it!

What are you up to this holiday season?

Love,
SoFiA
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: