Friday

Look! My new summer purse!

Her name is:
Coach Chelsea Tattersall Multi Stripe Tote a.k.a. Chelsea!
Jackie and I went to the Philadelphia Premium outlets last week and I got this pretty little thing.
I was in luck becase there were no more of these but someone decided to bring her back... yay for me!
I'll give her a better home anyways!
Here is Chelsea:

{this isn't my pic but I don't feel like taking the pic, downloading it, editing it so... yeah. but it looks exactly like my Chelsea!}

Ain't she a beaut??? I love her! I love my other Coach girls but she is all summery and colorful and big and I bought her with my own money hard earned money!!!

I love Kevin for buying my other Coach purses and I should show them off here but I wanted to show the one I bought for myself with my first paycheck as a G.N. {graduate nurse}!!!

Just gotta pass this NCLEX exam and I'll be happy... and maybe I'll get Kevin something nice that he likes...
But not from Coach. It isn't his cup of tea! haha.

No comments: