Tuesday

Oh spring-like weather, how I love thee!

And it will be gorgeous outside for the next two and a half days.
But of course the day I am planning on going shopping with Jackie on Saturday what is it going to be like???
Well see for yourself:

Tonight

Mar 09 Mostly Clear 35° 10 %


Wed
Mar 10 PM Showers 57°/38° 30 %


Thu
Mar 11 AM Showers 59°/46° 30 %


Fri
Mar 12 Showers 57°/50° 60 %


Sat
Mar 13 Rain 57°/47° 70 %

Awesome.
FML.

It always rains on my parade... but at least it will be in the high 50's!

Spring you cannot come any sooner!
So loving this weather!

Off to go outside and enjoy some of this sunshine before I have to go to bed.
Early and super long day tomorrow!

See ya!

 
p.s. pictures might be coming of the gorgeousness that is outside if I have enough energy to go for a walk. <3

No comments: