Tuesday

People watching


So I sit here trying to eat {I'm on break at work}... But I can't stop and look up at all the people around me.

{Plus I'm not that hungry anyway!}

But I love people watching!
I secretly look at each person and make up a story of why they are here, how they feel about with who they are with, why they are in such a hurry and what they say to each other ... Just random thoughts.

Heehee.

Like the guy pushing the wheelchair I know his family member who is upstairs. How nice of him to bring his mother-in-law to see her daughter EVERY DAY!!!

Or the girl sitting right across from me - how lonely and tired she looks - while trying to rest her feet.
{But now she's talking loud on her phone... Grrr... =p}

Do you ever sit and people watch???
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: