Friday

Need me some boots!

Lisa from pamperedwithpaige.com posted that she got some new rain boots from Zappos.com and made me want a pair!

So I went on over to the lovely site (and to tell you the truth almost fell over when I saw the price of the ones Lisa got) but I did find some great ones for a bit cheaper.



Aren't they pretty???
They are rsvp rain boots and are a whooping $64.00.
What do you think? Worth buying???
The best thing is
FREE SHIPPING!

Oh I want them.
I want them bad!
They are so pretty!
*sigh*
Damn loans making me not be able to buy anything for fun...
Hmm... is Santa listening and paying close attention... maybe he will bring them to my feet... *hint hint K*

Also, if you don't believe in twitter because you think it's either stupid or not worth signing up for it because it's just updates? Well it isn't just for that!

I have found so many great twitter peeps that help me save at many amazing stores online and in-store.
I found a great website from a lovely twitter saver lover.
The site is 6pm.com and it has awesome savings from many great stores and the shipping is only $6.95. Not too shabby!

Like for example these cute ones:


Originally $79.
At 6pm.com it is only 19.95 {+$6.95 shipping, of course}.
Good deal?
 I think so!

And nope. I don't work for any of these sites but if I can help others save money, I will report it!
Ok. Gotta go get something to eat before my stomach eats itself!
haha!

No comments: