Monday

Shopping

Love shopping and hate spending money. But I got this adorable thing for the fall. Will put up pick once I have it up. I actually want to wait to see if I can get it cheaper in the outlet stores we'll be going to later today. These are my cousins:
Aren't they cute? They were both reading mags with Hannah Montana/Miley Cirus. I seriously better not see Miley turning into a whore. I'll be so pissed! Anywho I bought tarts at Yankee Candle (which is awesome by the way) and I bought tart "burner/melter" that is a leaf.

I bought 4 tarts: Macintosh, Willow breeze, Island Spa, Sun and Sand.
They all smell yummy! Like I said I am going to try to get more at the outlet stores later today. Hopefully I'm lucky and they are on sale!
Ok gotta go!
Will update with all the shopping!
KSBL

No comments: