Wednesday

Before I forget

Kevin is on vacation this week so I have seen him more than ever lately, that I think I'm going to be spoiled when his vaca is over! I love seeing more of him!

But so far it's been super crazy and the times I see him are only for short periods of time.

Like monday I had clinical all day so I only saw him for a few hours and I kinda fell asleep on him for about a half hour. {sorry babe!}

Then Tuesday we headed over to T-Mobile and then over to SaladWorks for lunch before I had to go to class.

But before we left the house to go to T-Mobile I was packing my dad's lunch/dinner up and

Kevin goes : "When we live together will you pack me a good lunch like that? Not just stupid bologna and cheese sandwhich that I pack now?"
I say: "I will try my best babe!"
Kevin: "You promise?"
Me: "Well yeah ... probably. Why not?"
Kevin: "Ok."




So this is my little friendly reminder to myself to be a good girlfriend to Kevin and pack him really good lunches when we live together!

Hmmm.... What to give him and be creative all the time is gonna be tough. Especially with him being picky most of the time pretty much at all times with his food.

I barely pack my own lunch/dinner now... how to pack for him??? hmmmm....

Well I'll learn to deal with it when we get there.

First things first:
FIND A HOUSE WITH A GREAT KITCHEN TO BE ABLE TO PUT THAT LUNCH TOGETHER IN!

haha

Ahhhh.... all in the name of love right?


***UPDATE: found this cute site Quick lunch ideas and love browsing through it already.
Gotta go home and bookmark it!***

No comments: