Wednesday

Gotta love grocery shopping!

I just opened the honey butter and they were delicious! I don't know the calorie, fat and fiber content right now but these are just a great little treat after dinner or if you're in a rush.

These apples caught my eye because of their size and name. didn't buy them but aren't they adorable? wonder if they are juicy.

I love greenworks and i need to get all their products when i run out of my old ones.

I have never tried these but they looked too good not to get! and the whole bag is very low on calories!

I love salads and i love when salads have almonds in them. Hence my purchase of almond accents!


We bought a lot more but don't have enough time to go through it all. But those ritz honey butter were amazing! Definite must buy. And they were on sale i think 2/$5.
KSBL

No comments: