Friday

*Ms. Spears: looking great*


Doesn't that dress look so gorgeous?



She did a cover shoot for GLAMOUR and this is what she had to say:
“I don’t like going out. I hate clubs. I hate being around too many people. I love my home and staying in bed and watching Dancing With the Stars or reading a Danielle Steel novel.”

{who knew? i have something in common with Britney Spears? We both love reading Danielle Steel novels!}

“In five years I would like to be married and have a father figure for my kids, someone who is a provider and can be really stable. It’s hard doing it on your own. ”

Hopefully she does find her "one". I did.
{smiling bashfully}

“Recording this album has helped take my mind off certain things. For me, my music is therapy.”
Again something in common. But it's not just her music. I love all music.
{now even country believe it or not. Two words: Taylor Swift}

Good luck Brit.
You're fans are here for ya.

No comments: