Sunday

My new love...


is this aqua Steve Madden Single-Breasted Trench Coat!!!!
It is amazing!
I have been looking for a trench coat for such a long time! I am so happy!
I can't wait to wear it ... especially in NYC when I go for my Ladies Weekend!!! YAY!
The best part about this new love is how CHEAP I got it for!
I bought it at Macy's and I saw there was 40% signs everywhere... low and behold they were signs for all sorts of lovely trench coats! Including the one that is mine now!
Orig. price is $120 and what we (well more Kevin than me... thanks lovie!) ended up paying was $72!!! How great is that???
Plus the fact that online it is much more than what we got it for is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!!!
Other coats I am looking at online (which weren't in store) are this one in green and this one in black and this other black one.

No comments: