Monday

Kev and I did something good on Saturday.

We walked at the Relay for Life event they held at a local high school for one of our friends sisters. {Shout out to Lauren and Ryan for putting this together and including us in this great event!}
She was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and we decided to help out by walking for a couple hours on Saturday.

There was even a slip and slide!

Kevin got the special Team E shirt because I only signed him up since I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to make it or not because of work. Luckily I was able to make it and was happy to do it!
He was getting worried since the clouds were turning GRAY and it was becoming really yucky out.
{see? i'm tired of rain!!!}





And I was not sure why these guys dressed up as women but they sure were fun to look at.
=)

No comments: