Thursday

Latest movies I have watched.

I have seen two movies in the past couple of weeks (which is very rare... how I saw these two in between all the crap I have been doing for school, clinicals, night shift work, and house work I will never know).
However, I have chosen the two greatest movies this summer (I think anyway!).
'The Hangover' and 'The Proposal' were AWESOME!
Comedies are one of my favorite types of movies.
Would you like a review?
Yes?
Ok. Here they are ... even if you answered no to the last two questions. =p



LONDON - JUNE 10:  (UK TABLOID  Actress Heathe...Image by Getty Images via Daylife


'The Hangover' with Bradley Cooper (HOT!), Ed Helms (love him in 'The Office'), Zach Galifianakis (honestly don't remember seeing him in anything... but apparently he was in 'What Happens in Vegas' with Ashton Kutcher and Cameron Diaz which was a funny movie as well.) and Justin Bartha (who I knew him from National Treasure but couldn't name his real name... haha).

These guys made the movie amazingly awesome!!! I could not be happier with this movie because I thought it would be a 'guy movie' but it was definitely not just a guy movie. =)

I haven't laughed so much in a movie before for a very very VERY long time!

If you haven't seen it yet, you should go VERY soon!!!

Plus, Heather Graham and Sasha Baresse are great [and are also pretty... hot in this movie. =p FYI for the guys {or girls}... ;) ]

And YOU HAVE TO stay for through the ending credits! You will not be disappointed! Pretty much explains the movie plus makes you pee all the soda/water you just drank throughout the whole movie.

9 out of 10 stars for a grade.


'The Proposal' with Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds was such a great movie to see with my girl friends Tina and Lauren.

I have to say that I was not expecting to CRY at certain parts of this movie and so were Tina and Lauren. We are such girls!

=p

The fact that you get to see Sandra Bullock AND Ryan Reynolds pretty much naked definitely is the icing to the cake!

Such hotness in those scenes. It is a must see for the summer!!!

Even though it is a 'romantic comedy' I think Kevin would love this movie because of how funny and how relatable it is to many of us who are at that point in our lives where we are busy people who are in the cusp of getting married but can't because our careers and responsiblities keep getting in the way.

It's such a great movie. I hope I get to see it again and it is a definite movie I will get on DVD!

Along with 'The Hangover' of course.

9.5 out of 10 stars for this movie.



If you have seen either of these GREAT movies please comment below and tell me what you thought.


Thank for reading and comin' by!




No comments: