Friday

Remembering the great Michael Jackson


Michael Jackson - You Are Not Alone
Uploaded by Pauleta_60. - Music videos, artist interviews, concerts and more.



So as you probably already know, Michael Jackson passed away Thursday afternoon due to a heart attack. I feel so saddened by this that I need to take some time to actually take time to post some videos and pictures on here because he was one of the artists that have influenced me while I was a young girl and loved his songs. Yes I was not born for some of his major hits and very young when the above song was released but I still loved it.

That was the magic of Michael Jackson though. He reached many, many generations of people and his songs are very relatable and extraordinary. I loved Thriller, You are not alone, and even one of the most recent songs he released You Rock My World.



AMAZING!!!
I can't stop thinking how many people he has impacted around the world and over so many years.
He was great!
Some more of my fave videos of him:




Gotta love the '80s!







Oh I wish I was able to do this. I need to learn the whole routine. One of my life goals... =):

May he now rest in peace as we remember him through his music, his legacy and his strength and brilliance that was his life and music.
God Bless his family.






No comments: