Sunday

Oh my dear Daddy

We were both so busy today that we didn't get to celebrate Father's Day together. My daddy got a lovely little card and a bit of financial help from me since I didn't have either the time or any clue what to get my wonderful father.
I have mentioned my dad before, both in the 'i love you but i might just wanna kick ya right now' to 'i love my dad and take him for granted and am ever so thankful for all that he does for me'.
So, in all of this, i want to say that I wish my daddy a great and wonderful Father's Day. I wish I didn't have clinicals this morning and I wish he didn't have to work but such is life.
He has been working his tushy off the past week and that gives me more energy and encouragement to do better in classes because as I've said it before - i'm not only going to nursing school for myself. no no. i am doing this for the benefit of my daddy who has worked so hard to give me everything i have.
=)
I love you Daddy and if you ever get to reading this blog of mine, I want to remind you that I don't take you for granted even if sometimes I act like I was still 15 and in high school.
Thank you so much for all you have done, are doing and will do for me and for our well-being. I couldn't ask for a better daddy in this whole world.
And this vid is just for cute purposes because it is an oldie but a goodie like another blogger said. I fell in love with it as soon as i saw it and always keep it in the back of my mind.



Cuteness right???
So HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, DADDY!

And to all the dad's out there hope you had a wonderful day today!


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: