Friday

Instead of blogging more of my life...

...i am going to watch this movie.

can you blame me???
do you love this movie as well?
am i the only one who has watched this movie about 100000 times!!?!?!?!
{true story: i used to work @ movie theatre and when i used to be the manager to close my friend Dave and I used to watch this on the TV's that were used during opening hours to show upcoming movie trailers. it was the best way to watch this movie!}
and now it's been awhile since i haven't seen it so... can't wait to see what i don't remember... that happens a lot. I watch a movie/tv show after a really long time like FRIENDS and ask myself... was that there when I first watched it?
hehe.
ok.
i'm really goin ...
...
for now.

2 comments:

Kimberly Julie said...

might have to watch this one this weekend as well... i've forgotten its greatness!

Jojo said...

Oh it's soo great, I love it! I cannot watch this movie enough. And thanks so much for your comments about my wedding, so kind :) x