Tuesday

Tag ... =p... i'm it... D'oh!

So... thanks to lovely blogger Kimberly I was tagged.

I had seen others tag each other but never had the "courage" to do it myself.

But as I checked Kimberly's blog, I saw she had tagged me.

So with a laugh and thinking "man why didn't I check this AFTER I took a shower!" I took a pic of me... {eek!!}

The rules:
Take a picture of yourself right now.
No primping or preparing.
Just snap a picture.
Load the picture onto your blog.
Tag some people to play along

And to make more wonderful bloggers cringe and hope they look better than moi I tag:

Lisa

Coastal Nest

Jojo

Stacey

Courtney

Hopefully they do it!

If they do, I will post their pics on here and a little of why I love to read their blogs every day!

Have fun!

{oh. and have a wondeful Tuesday! The sun is shining around these parts and I am going to work soon... oh night shift... *sigh*}

2 comments:

Kimberly Julie said...

You look great for just coming out of the shower! Mine was too... so funny that I caught you at the same time! Haha!

Courtney said...

I love the pic and thanks for thinking of me! Have a wonderful day!!