Wednesday

It is April... and it is Fool's Day... have you done any tricks yet?



I haven't... but might be thinking of some of these:

Look Closely: Serve your victim some cake/ice cream. After they've eaten some of it, point to their food and tell them there is something in it. Once they bend their face down for a closer look, push their face into their food.

{Kev's mom's bday is today.... hmmm? should i or should i not...? hehe}


Running Late: While the victim is asleep, reset all the clocks two hours ahead. When they wake up they will panic and think they slept in and are late for school or work.


Salty Surprise: Simple - put salt on the victim's toothbrush. Then stand by to watch the surprised look on their face.

{Don't tell him but I just did this to my dad's toothbrush! heeeheee ... shh!}


Early Bird: Set the victim's alarm clock for the middle of the night and hide it somewhere in the room where they will have to get up and scramble to turn it off. (This works even better if you sneak in after they fall asleep and unscrew the light bulbs. Then they'll have to search for it in the dark!!!)


Find more April fool tricks here!
My dad and I are real big pranksters.... especially him!
{UPDATE: my dad just did one to me about 5 min. ago... he got out of the shower and told me to hurry up and go downstairs to turn off the stove. ... Got downstairs and there.was.nothing. I ran upstairs and he was like did you turn it off? And then ran into his room. He said through his door: APRIL'S FOOL!!! grr... i'll get him....}

No comments: