Tuesday

My weekly plans...

or whatever I decided to call it...
[UPDATE: Weekly Calendar Monday's]
I remembered on the way to work I didn't post my weekly plan that I started last week so here goes...
Monday: Car inspection and work night shift
Tuesday: Sleep, sleep... and more sleep until 2ish; meet Jackie hopefully around 230p-ish to practice skills and for lunch; after that catch up with Kev for DWTS result show and some TV watching (even if it is "against" his will...)
Wednesday: meet with financial advisor to go over loan stuff @ 1p; my last yogalatte class @ 4p [=(]; meet with Kev... maybe eat din-din together and watch LOST!!! so exciting! it's the 100th episode this week! Also watching The Unusuals... awesome show btw!
Thursday: possible meeting with professor to do skills for an hour... wrote an email to her sunday... still haven't heard back from her... grr..; if possible also meet with math tutor to go over some math problems for a math exam we have on the first day of class coming up the 3rd week of may... *panicky ... start breathing heavily... heart pounding...eek!*; catch up on the blogging world if I haven't done so before today...
Friday: do stuff around the house; maybe cook din-din for dad and i; and of course... the Wolverine movie comes out sooooo... Kevin is "dragging" me to go see it opening night... and he doesn't like going opening night so this is a special night... *sigh* will let you know what I think about it... haha!
Saturday and Sunday is a free for all... not my weekend to work so I should be good... I hope it's good weather and we're able to do something fun...
=)

No comments: