Tuesday

Let's talk about

BREAKFAST NIGHTS @ WORK.
We just got a call from someone ( i think it was the AP aka secretary of the unit aka D.) and D. said that it was BREAKFAST NIGHT!
It is THE BEST!
And I haven't been here for the past few times they have it @ night so I am ever sooo happy!

There is this one guy {if I can, I'll go down tonight and take a pic of him working his "magic" at the omelette station...}

Man he makes an amazingly awesome omellete!

I wish I could take his skills home with me.

Also, the tater tots are to die for!

Yum!

I just ate my din din (yep. at 11p. wonders about working night shifts.) and it was one of those Healthy Choice pasta things... it was yummy but I am sooo craving one of these deliciously good omelettes!

YUM!

Can you tell I like them?

No comments: